End-to-end Vblock® Monitoring and Management
By integrating directly with EMC® storage systems such as Symmetrix®, VNX®/VNXe®, CLARiiON® and Celerra®, with VMware® vSphere™ and with Cisco Unified Computing System™ and Cisco Nexus®, the innovative cloud management platform eCloudManager™ delivers full support for Vblock® Infrastructure Packages, allowing for complete monitoring and management of your data center.
On-demand Delivery of Enterprise Application Landscapes
The eCloudManager platform leverages EMC storage capabilities and maximizes VMware hypervisor potential, enabling the rapid provisioning and efficient monitoring and maintenance of enterprise workloads, such as SAP®, Oracle® or Microsoft® enterprise application landscapes. This allows customers to bring their business-critical enterprise applications to the cloud and deliver them to business clients as Landscape as a Service™: on demand, on time, ready to run.
|eCloudManager’s advanced management capabilities also support the monitoring and provisioning of Cisco UCS Blades, allowing for bare-metal provisioning within minutes and without any post-provisioning configuration necessary, and making V2P and P2V scenarios for enterprise applications reality. This delivers higher server performance and the same level of flexibility and automation which is now available through hypervisor virtualization.|
|Download the White Paper “Vblock solution for SAP Management with fluid Operations eCloudManager”|
eCloudManager’s full scope of Vblock monitoring and management solution includes:
- end to end monitoring and semantic correlation of information retrieved from the integrated resources,
- rapid provisioning of entire enterprise application landscapes without any post-provisioning effort,
- automatic configuration and pre-defined Vblock-specific templates,
- automatic error notification based on a rule / policy engine,
- full SLA reporting,
- granular metering for all consumed resources, and
- optimized Vblock resource allocation