We Want You!
Our company is a great place to work because it is a dynamic growing business whose products are on the leading edge of enterprise software innovation. A casual work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and friendly, high-energy employees set us apart. With a small-town atmosphere but in proximity to Heidelberg and Karlsruhe, Walldorf has cultural activities and other amenities that rival much larger metropolitan areas.
Are you at the beginning of your career or looking for a new challenge? We are looking for motivated employees to support our growing business in the following areas:
- IT Consultant (Junior / Senior) more »
- Solution Engineer (Junior / Senior) more »
- IT Support Engineer more »
- IT Administrator more »
- Research and Development Engineers for Semantic Technologies more »
- Developer for Data Center Solutions more »
- Developer and Designer for Web-based User Interfaces more »
For all jobs, we expect that you
- have completed a degree in business, computer science, mathematics, physics or a related subject,
- are well versed in English or German,
- preferably have significant work experience in your field and are also competent in neighboring areas,
- generate new ideas and concepts,
- have the necessary hard skills to help implement them,
- have the soft skills to transport these new ideas in a convincing and captivating manner,
- show interpersonal communication skills,
- are not averse to international travel,
- are a good teamworker and have demonstrated willingness to learn, teach, share knowledge and explore,
- show pride in your work!
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding job and are you convinced that you might fit into our team? If you are interested, we look forward to your application and Curriculum Vitae. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.