fluid Operations announced today the release of the Information Workbench version 2.4
For a World Where All Data is Linked.
New features released in this version include:
- New and improved triple editor for user-friendly, clustered visualization and ontology-based auto-completion.
- Hybrid search allowing for the combination of unstructured full text search with structured SPARQL queries. For example, the new search functionality supports the targeted search within help pages.
- Configurable search forms with customizable search input fields to enable parameterized search queries.
- Silk – Integration of a New Provider. Silk is a framework which allows for entity reconciliation. It supports interlinking entities based on rules.
- Improved configuration of widgets allowing users to define pre-conditions for when widgets shall be rendered.
- Restructured and improved help and administration pages.
Try it out today and see how it works! The Information Workbench 2.4 Community Edition is available for free download. If you are interested in the Information Workbench Enterprise Edition, please contact our sales team for more information.